Monday, November 30, 2009

My hubby is on H1 with US base company and the co. is going to apply for Green card. How long it takes to get?

My husband works for a fortune 500 company in US and is on H1. I am on H4. His company is applying for Green card next month. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for an IT-LEADER(Program managers report to him).


1) Can anyone help me in knowing how long it takes to get Green card.


2) Does higher post or L1 visa make process faster?My hubby is on H1 with US base company and the co. is going to apply for Green card. How long it takes to get?
green cards are not auto, they could take up to 10 years to get.


go here for more info and times, fee, forms, etc...





www.us-immigration.com


uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm


immigration.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism