Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I use my new Mac makeup brush to apply my foundation?

Is there a trick to it? No matter what I do I keep messing it up. Can anybody give me a step by step? When I bought the foundation I did have the consultant put it on me and I'm trying to apply it like she did but to no avail! I seem to have way more success just using my fingers but I know this isnt recommended. Please help!How do I use my new Mac makeup brush to apply my foundation?
You can always purchase applications of mac make-up C.D on eBay, I purchased it and its the best make-up C.D ever and it gives you step by step and you can actually watch the mac make-up artists and rewind it, I believe I paid only $10.00. You try it girl and you will thank me for life!!!!! Also it has other applications you can benefit from.How do I use my new Mac makeup brush to apply my foundation?
This is a practice makes perfect process. Make sure you start with a clean face, then apply moisturizer and primer first.
just use your finger to spread the foundation.
Free beauty tips on Makeup/


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:





Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr鈥?br>




Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/





Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure





Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness





Makeup/Hair styles





http://geebal.blogspot.com
I was told to dip it into a little bit of water and then dip it into the foundation.
i use it.i appy it one direction i pat it with my hads to get rid of the streakiness when im finished
Using a brush is tricky. Instead of putting all of it on with a brush--use your brush to put a dab on your nose, cheeks, chin, forhead and a little just above your upper lip. Then get a make up sponge and stipple (kind of a dab-swipe motion--some crafters call it tamping) until it is all blended in. Just buy some at the drug store and use one side one day and the other side the next. A big bag of them is pretty inexpensive and they are very easy to use.


As a make up artist, I usually only put foundation on entirely with a brush if I am really trying to hide lots of skin flaws or if I am doing runway or print work. It is meant for very full coverage.


Good luck!
hiiiiiiiiiii can you add me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism