Saturday, November 28, 2009

If I apply for a student loan tomorrow how long will it take to get it?

I have to pay 1600 in tuition by friday. If i apply for a loan tomorrow would it be possible to get it by friday. What are some ideas fast ways to get the money ideas anything...im desperate.If I apply for a student loan tomorrow how long will it take to get it?
If you're referring to federal stafford loans (the ones you would get by filling out the FAFSA form), then the answer is no. It takes a minimum of 4-6 weeks to process those applications.





A private loan usually takes at least a couple of weeks, and they are credit based...so if you don't have good (or any) credit, you will need a co-signer who does have a good credit rating.





I don't know of any loans that you can get in 48 hours.





Most schools allow you to pay tuition in installments. At least that way you would only have to pay a portion of it until your loan paperwork gets processed. Other than that, I don't have any ideas. Sorry!If I apply for a student loan tomorrow how long will it take to get it?
hi there.... try you look at this site. I found at google last week


http://consolidation-of-private-studentl鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism