Monday, November 30, 2009

I am going to apply for a job at stores in a mall. How should i hand in my resume/who should i give it to?

I am planning to apply to Futureshop, Sport Chek, and Wal Mart. should i just give the resume to the customer service desk or should i seek out a manager?I am going to apply for a job at stores in a mall. How should i hand in my resume/who should i give it to?
Carry your resume in a folder or briefcase (some kind of nice cover). Ask for a manager. When asked why say, ';I have a question about employment.'; When you meet the manager, reach out your hand to shake, maintain eye contact, and say, ';hello, glad to meet you. Will you review my resume?';, while handing the manager your resume. This may be your golden chance to make a lasting impression, so say something like, ';I'd like very much to work here, I'd like to make an appointment for an interview, may I do that with you today?';I am going to apply for a job at stores in a mall. How should i hand in my resume/who should i give it to?
Many malls have a mall office that you can do a one-time application and the stores representatives will check with them to see if there are any applicants.





Otherwise you can always take your resume to each individual shop you wish to work at.





Good luck on your job search.
Most companies all have their own applications now that have be filled out, my opinion, go to each store and fill our an application. Take a blue or black pen with you!! In fact, you can probably print off the app. off of the company website. When you take it in, ask for the manager on duty and give it to them. Then on Monday, call and ask for the store manager and inquire about you application.





Keep in mind, right now with it being summer. Most companies are looking for very good availabilities! And Weekends!!!





Hope this helps, good luck!!
Ask someone at the store for an application. Usually for mall jobs you don't need to hand in a resume, but take a few resume copies with you just in case.





WalMart is a big store, so you may be able to apply online or at the store through a computer.
I'd ask for the manager myself. If nothing else, you can't be certain that the customer service person will hand it on to the relevant person. Besides, if you hand it to a manager yourself, you're getting the chance to make an early impression.
you give it to the store manager at whatever store you are wanting to work at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism