Saturday, November 28, 2009

My aim is to complete my graduation at MIT but I dont know correctly how to prepare for toefl and how to apply?

I want to get free seat in MIT so please any guide me for my preparation how to prepare for toefl which books to prepare and everything. I will be grateful to any who help me for my preparation.I am an Indian.my yahoo id is sidhu_dpj@yahoo.com My aim is to complete my graduation at MIT but I dont know correctly how to prepare for toefl and how to apply?
Go to their website and find out what admission requirements are then study up. You may also find out more information that you hadn't thought about. Good luck. My aim is to complete my graduation at MIT but I dont know correctly how to prepare for toefl and how to apply?
hi





if u r looking for MIT u can prepare for the GRE and TOEFL u must get gud score then only u can get the scholarship but its not esay tpo get MIT u can apply some otrher gud univerites if u want to [prepare GRE and TOEFL www.gre.org www.toefl.org


if u need more details mail me


priyanaveena@gmail.com
http://knowtoefl.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism