Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I get in touch with headhunters/recruitment agencies to apply for jobs in middle east from US?

Hi there, I want to start applying to Jobs in Middle east, what are the best recruitment agencies/ headhunters for this, are there any specific websites or forums that you can direct me to? All your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. BTW my field is in IT.How do I get in touch with headhunters/recruitment agencies to apply for jobs in middle east from US?
why would you want to work in a desert war zone?How do I get in touch with headhunters/recruitment agencies to apply for jobs in middle east from US?
Howdy,


IT folks with good attitudes are sorely needed in the war zones in the middle east.


The pay is great and the experiance is like none other you will ever encounter. The diversity among the people will teach you new and good (or bad) things about yourself.


Get on the net... Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism