Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I convince my dad to allow me to apply early decision to UPenn?

It's not going well and the whole binding part for my dad is unsettling. He's worried we wont get any financial aid. UPenn is my dream school and apply E.D. makes the chances of getting in to be like 1/3. How can I change his mind?How can I convince my dad to allow me to apply early decision to UPenn?
If you are accepted ED and don't receive enough financial aid to attend then you can get out of the binding agreement.How can I convince my dad to allow me to apply early decision to UPenn?
You can't. Do it anyway and pay for it yourself if you have to.





If that's your dream school go for it. Don't let someone in your way- even if it's your dad or money.





Better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
  • sensitive skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism