Monday, November 30, 2009

How to apply Wordpress theme?

I've just signed up to get a free Wordpress blog to use as an art portfolio. I've got a free wordpress theme as well that I've downloaded. Now how do I combine them?! I just can't see how to apply this new theme, just the 10 or so free ones they give u have an 'apply' link but i don't want to use these ones.How to apply Wordpress theme?
you can't apply themes on wordpress if your using the free edition.


you need yo purchase it to be able to apply themes.





the only thing to do is to edit them using css or html.





hope it helps.How to apply Wordpress theme?
yes,and then if u want to find the best wordpress theme,www.arthack.org can help u,yes,i am find many wordpress theme on it ,it's free,my theme is celelone,url : www.qinglou.org,if u can speak chinese,yes i can help u ,thx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism