Saturday, November 28, 2009

How long do I have to wait till I can apply frontline?

I used the flea and tick treatment Bio Spot today and it seems like it just makes it worse. My poor dog is itching all over and it won't stop. How long should I wate till I can apply a different flea treatment like frontline? My dog is a really small tea cup poodle and I don't want to overdose her.How long do I have to wait till I can apply frontline?
Bio Spot seems to NOT work. It's more likely to give her a chemical irritation instead.





Since you have to go to a vet for Frontline anyways (unless you order online), why not ask them when it'll be safe to apply, and what can be done to help wash the Bio Spot off. (I would definitely wash it off!)How long do I have to wait till I can apply frontline?
Wash the Biospot off her, it's rubbish stuff and often causes reactions. Bath it off her quick! You will then have to wait 48 hours before you can apply Frontline - you always need to wait after bathing before applying any spot-on or it can't work.





Chalice
One mouth from that time period.


From their once every month, just like heart-guard, but after a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism