Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone know how to apply for state assistance for daycare?

I live in boise, idaho and I have twin babies that are almost two. For a while I have been having relatives help me watch them but now i am seperated from there dad (hes no good and not helping me) and i will need daycare when i move out of my familys house. Does anyone know the requirements you must meet to qualify for low income assistance with daycare? How long does it take to get rolling? How does it work? Is there any small print? What daycares can you use? Anything anyone knows would be helpful. Thanks. : )Does anyone know how to apply for state assistance for daycare?
I am not sure about your state, but I know people who have used Childcare Resources and they pay for all DayCare or most DayCare expenses. They should have a list of which DayCare's participate! Good Luck.Does anyone know how to apply for state assistance for daycare?
I live in Idaho too. Health %26amp; Welfare should be able to help you. Also, state certified daycare centers should know what to do as they receive payment from the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism