Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do i apply to be a holiday rep working abroad?

Apply at a nearby hotel chain like Fairwood Resorts or Marriot or Hilton. As you are promoted, you will get offered the chance to work abroad. You would think that everyone would want to go abroad. Not so. It is too drastic a change for most people. I was sent abroad after my 3rd year. I was ready to go after the 2nd year but i kept offering to try new jobs at the resort i was at so they wanted to keep me. I could do almost every job.How do i apply to be a holiday rep working abroad?
You go onto the website of the holiday company you want to work for, click careers, look at the vacancies and then apply. Most have an online application form. First Choice and Thomson have vacancies at the moment I think.How do i apply to be a holiday rep working abroad?
Go onto the travel agents / tour ops website and look under job opportunities. You can def find it on Thomas Cook website.





You must be nuts though - its a hard job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism