Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to apply Hair oil (Amla)?

Hey there :). Is it okay if i apply it in my hair and scalp message and leave it for a day or two then wash? Can it be used just to make your hair stronger and you dont have to wash it off all the time right? Is it THAT important to wash it off or can i just apply it to make my hair stronger when the effect of it is gone. Please tell me how to use it so im not over-doing it and so i can make my hair shinier %26amp;%26amp; stronger. thxHow to apply Hair oil (Amla)?
Which type of Amla Oil do you use? The best I've used so far is Hesh brand Amla Hair Oil and Hesh brand Brahmi Amla Hair Oil. As far as what I do, I rub a good amount of oil in my hair before sleeping at night. I then put a towel on my pillow to prevent it from ruining my bed. Once I wake up, I get in the shower and shampoo it all off using Hesh Amla Shampoo or Hesh Shikakai Shampoo. It works really really well and I've seen a lot of improvement in my hair. I buy all of these products at www.theindianfoodstore.com (and it sells some great food items that I just love!!) Do NOT leave the oil in for more than 12 hours as it overd-oes it.How to apply Hair oil (Amla)?
hair oils are not meant to be left on the hair, they should be washed, plus they are smelly (specially the natural oils which i recommend, they are much better than products like amla), the best way to apply it is to concentrate on the hair roots and scalp, you don't have to soak your hair wet with it, it won't add anything, massage it and cover it with a plastic bag, keep on massaging your scalp every 30 minutes for about 2 hours and cover it then wash it, it even has a much better effect with heat so if you can do it in sauna or steam rooms (don't use sauna and steam rooms much though, they aren't healthy)


hope i helped
yes, your supposed to put it on and leave it for a while for your hair to let it soak in. let it atleast stay for 2-4 hours, you can sleep with it to, because the longer the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism