Monday, November 30, 2009

Hello! How can I apply on hotel? Who is the person to approach to? Please help me!?

I am an undergraduate student of HRM course but my willingness to work on hotel is my greatest desire. Who should i approach to in applying? And can u give me a piece of advice what and how to do when applying for this particular job? Thank you and hoping from ur heartful response.





Sincerely,


Ryan, male, 21 yrs old, from PhilippinesHello! How can I apply on hotel? Who is the person to approach to? Please help me!?
Look in the newspaper, if you want to approach someone I assume you could go into the hotel and ask someone if you could speak to a manager or something.Hello! How can I apply on hotel? Who is the person to approach to? Please help me!?
do you want to work in the Philippines
speaks broken English...Plus





cant spell...Plus





poor verbal skills...Plus





Looks like you fit the job description to a tee..





http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/revisewise/鈥?/a>
Apply online, it's very easy, %26amp; you can do it right from home. Just go to Hotel websites, on the bottom of the page it usually says ';careers';, click there. Good luck!
  • sensitive skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism