Thursday, December 3, 2009

If I create a webpage in a scrapbook program, how do I then apply it to my webpage?

I am new to this, I have a program that allows you to create a webpage. Now that I have done that I am having troble getting it to post from the program to my webpage. I am using a free webpage service. If you can help I would certainly appreciate it.If I create a webpage in a scrapbook program, how do I then apply it to my webpage?
Okay so from what i can understand by your question you have built an HTML page on your computer using a program but are not sure how to upload it to the free hosting service to display on the web?





What you need to do is use the ';file manager'; functionality on the free hosting service to ';upload'; the file you created on your computer to the website. If you want it to be the page you first see when you go to the allocated web address rename the webpage saved on ur pc so it is called index.html.





Upload this to the root or core directory on the free hosting service and the page should appear when you typre in the address.





If you have further questions on this subject in future try to be as specific as possible. Name the free hosting service and the program as well.





Thanks
  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    albinism