Thursday, December 10, 2009

How long do you need to keep your driving permit before you apply for a liscence?

I live in Georgia and I'm 15 (turning 16 in Dec.) I'm going to get my permit by the end of this month, how long do I have to wait before I test for my liscence?How long do you need to keep your driving permit before you apply for a liscence?
may depend on the state. in okla i had to wait 30 days after being given the permit to get my liscenseHow long do you need to keep your driving permit before you apply for a liscence?
In Texas ,the same day you turn 16 you can get your drivers license's.


good luck.


sorry i skipped your question ,there's no time limit .
I'm in PA, here you have to have your permit for 6 months, and you also have to be 16. If you are 18 you can get your license as soon as you are ready. I would as the driving center when you go to test for your permit.
you don't have to wait at all. You can take the road test as soon as you want.
in texas its 6months
once your done with the driving with the instructor hours, are 16, and pass the final exam


GOOD LUCK!
You can usually test for your license upon turning 16. You will need to have completed 50 hours of on-the-road practice, and have a parent sign off. If you pass the exam, you should keep your permit until you actually receive your temporary license. When you received the real one (i.e. the laminated card), you can discard of both your permit and temprary license if you wish. They do have expiration dates, so they're only good for a limited time, anyway.
Actually, in the state of Georgia, you must hold a permit for one year, complete an approved drivers ed course, have 40 hours of certified behind the wheel experience and complete a 4 hour drug and alcohol program before you can get your license. Click the link below for more info! Good luck!
generally a year.





well in Georgia I think you have to show proof of 48 hours driven or something like that.. Not sure it's been awhile..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism