Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I apply makeup to my eyes so that...(experts please)?

So that my eyes would look more Japanese?


It's for drama club.


Please help? Urgent!How do I apply makeup to my eyes so that...(experts please)?
I'm Asian myself, I can try to help. :D





Well, first off, even though it doesn't involve the eyes.


If your face isn't pale already, make it seem like a little bit paler than your regular face colour. :D





%26amp;Then use liquid eyeliner to line the top and bottom of your eyes. Line it very close, because Asians don't really add that thick gunk on their eyes, well in my opinion.]





Now if you're opting for like, harajuku girls style, try putting on fake eyelashes and darker eyeliner + bold eyeshadow.





But if you're opting for something more geisha like, try red lipstick and line a little more of your eyes [like, the corners.]How do I apply makeup to my eyes so that...(experts please)?
I'm not an expert, but I do get compliments on my makeup and I think I'm good at doing it.


So what you should do is line the top with a thick line of black liquid eyeliner and wing it outto a poin, going upwards, not to the sides.





Don't put and eyeliner on the bottom and dont wear mascara, umless you have really light eyelashes, then put some one but don't curl them.
The key would be to use dark liner. You want to fully line the eyes, all the way around, as close to the lash lines as possible. Really make sure it is fully finished. Fully lining eyes makes them looking smaller and more almond shaped. Also, exaggerate (slightly) the liner at the end of your eye (away from you nose). This will also help.
When you line your eyes, line the bottom 1st and draw it out a little and curve upward as high as you want the slant. Then line the top to connect with the bottom line, creating a point. This will create the illusion of long, slanting eyes.
Try doing the cat eye. To give your eyes more of a slant, apply a dash at the outer corner of your eye. Japanese also wear ALOT of bright, neon blue eyeshadow you try that :)
If your not Japanese you can't look Japanese! Only Japanese women can look Japanese!
Try this!
Hey thurr,


Do wings, I looked so Asian when I did that, use the eyeliner to make them look smaller, and then wings, but not too big ones!


Kk, bye then.





Rawr.


P.s Asians are sexyxD
make up is like painting so get a picture you want to resemble and lightly sketch where you want your make up.
Thick Line Of Eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism