Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am on F-1 status, I dont have BD Yet, if right now I want to start a company, how can I apply H-1?

im gona open a company soon, so can i work and study at the same time? if i can, what im gona do right now? otherwise what im gonna do to change my status in case to allow me to work? Thank uI am on F-1 status, I dont have BD Yet, if right now I want to start a company, how can I apply H-1?
f1 students are not allowed to open a business. they are not allowed to earn any form of incomes without authorization from DHS or USCIS. you can take on-campus employment 20 hours per week. you may be able to apply for off-campus work authorization based on severe economic hardship from DHS. visit ICE website for guidelines on on-campus and off-campus:


http://www.ice.gov/sevis/employment/inde鈥?/a>


as F1 student, you can apply for OPT or CPT at your international student affairs at your school so you can work for training related to your area of study.


you can't apply for h1 yourself. you need employer in US to sponsor your h1 visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism