Thursday, December 10, 2009

How long do I have to wait before I can apply my foundation?

I use MAC make-up products.


In the mornings I apply my moisturiser, after a while I apply the Prep %26amp; Prime cream and my foundation immediately afterwards. Should I wait a bit before I apply my foundation or is what I am doing perfectly right?How long do I have to wait before I can apply my foundation?
yes absolutely wait a bit til you apply every product because then you will end up with VERY moisturized skin and when you put your powder immediately it will leve you with bloches of dark skin in the moist mois parts of your skin. add your moisturizer, then wait and add the prep cream. The prep and prime doesnt really take a long time to dry up so perhaps use anything to fan it dry and then proceed with the foundation and also fan the foundation dry so that you dont end up with an oily look. but remember to add your foundation with anything BUT your fingers since your finger also have oils that can make your skin look greassy :/ hope this helpsHow long do I have to wait before I can apply my foundation?
maybe do your cream then get dressed then do your foundation (: so your foundation can go on nrmally without your skin been wet etc x
seems right


keep up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism