Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know how to apply the points you earn for us 99 during games to your reward points?

Mine go automatically to my points, those games are addicting!Does anyone know how to apply the points you earn for us 99 during games to your reward points?
They are both correct, the points to go automatically, but sometimes they do take a while. You also don't get the amount of points you see in the game, you get the number you see on the bottom. For instance in the Pyramid Solitaire I might get 15,000 for my score, but you only get 100 points for every 5 sets you clear, so I might only have 400 points that I earn.





The games are fun, and free, to me it is a bonus that I receive points for having fun.Does anyone know how to apply the points you earn for us 99 during games to your reward points?
go us99.com and register. carefully look under rewards, usaully there is atleast weeks of rewards at 10,000 points each. you also get big points if you refer friends to join the rewards. I get an extra 10,000 points a week for getting relatives to join.
So Do Mine, And Sandy, You're So Right They Are Very Addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism