Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I convert a DCIP stadard curve to linear regression and apply it to find?

How do I convert a DCIP stadard curve to linear regression and apply it to find the concentration of chlorophyll?? I understand the general concept but have no idea what to manipulate or how.


Thank you.How do I convert a DCIP stadard curve to linear regression and apply it to find?
You might want to take a look at the paper using a DCIP standard curve and linear regression analysis at





http://www.salisbury.edu/wac/excellence/


ellison/ellison.htm





This address wouldn't fit on one line. Ignore the ... because it's all one address line.





If you drop Ms. Ellison or Professor Egan an email, I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you how it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism