Thursday, December 10, 2009

How long can I stay in the uk before having to apply for a visa?

I'm Canadian if that makes a difference, and 19.How long can I stay in the uk before having to apply for a visa?
You can enter UK under Visa Waiver Program (VWP) for 180 days (no work/study allowed). You must not over stay %26amp; once u leave UK u cannot re-enter for another 180 days.





While you are in UK u cannot apply for any visa (or change ur status if u entered per VWP), you can only apply when u are out of UK.





So if u plan to stay in UK more than 180 days, u will have to apply for appropriate visa in Canada.





Further information can be sought from UK Government Visa Website I have printed below.





Good luck.How long can I stay in the uk before having to apply for a visa?
90 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism