Thursday, December 3, 2009

I would like to apply for a prefect, but how can I write a convincing letter?

I am in year 10, and I want to become a year 11 prefect. Are there any ideas on how I can write a decent letter on becoming a prefect? If anyone could model a letter, that would also be great. Thanks!!I would like to apply for a prefect, but how can I write a convincing letter?
when i was in year 10 i didn't have to write a letter to be a prefect


the teachers chose the prefects


the only letter i had to write was to apply to be head girlI would like to apply for a prefect, but how can I write a convincing letter?
When i wrote mine i outlined that i had been there for 3 years, i know how the school works, my way around! etc


I then said some personal qualities such as reliable, sensible, interact well with younger students, good role model.





Tell the teachers what they tell you! Like in my school they always say that they younger students will look up to us and we have to set a good example, so say that you are a good role model and set good examples.





Be bubbly, lively, confident and enthusiastic!





Hope this helps xox
Make me prefect please.





Love Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism