Monday, June 21, 2010

How to apply eye makeup on asians?

I am japanese and when it comes to applying eye makeup i cant do the whole light, then dark on the crease thing because my crease is so close to my lashline...any ideas?How to apply eye makeup on asians?
Use eyeliner to turn up the corners of your eyes. It looks striking on Asians.How to apply eye makeup on asians?
Don't. Make-up is for ugly girls
I am korean - I use the liquid eye make-up, and then to make a thin line I use a very thin lipstick liner brush. Generally you can buy them with a cosmetic kit - just look for the really thin one. Liquid eye make-up gives the ability for easy application.





Also I only use two colors, versus the three.
my korean friend used eyeliner for a cat eye look and highlighting shadow up to eyebrow
don't futz around with that whole four shadow thingy -- it doesn't work. i usually use a single shade -- like a warm ivory -- over my lid. it's up to you if you want to go all the way to your brow -- personally, i don't like it that high so i go just 1/2 way up -- just over the crease.





then i use a gel liner (mac) in purple or black and line a very, very fine line on the top only. afterward, i use a darker shadow -- usually purple or black to go over the liner line and then at the outer corner of my eye up to and into my crease. it not very high at all but looks nice!





curl eyelashes -- MOST important! and lots of black mascara. have fun!
I have an Asian friend, she uses a fine black eyeliner then a light shade of those pencil eyeshadows (I'm not sure what brand, they look like fat pencils that you can sharpen) as another eyeliner and then she uses a med-dark shade on the whole lid and just lightly dust above the crease.


Good luck
the same as americans do. ?
that's nice
the girl w/ the second answers very smart thats wat i was going to say LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism