Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you apply to the job.?

How do you apply for a paper round job in Houston TxHow do you apply to the job.?
you must contact the paper you want to work for. see if they have a website and look for careers there. if you can't find it then call them and ask for human resources.How do you apply to the job.?
Culver's minimum hiring age is 14 with a workers permit.





I called many stores because I am 14 looking for a job. This was the response they gave which makes me happy after looking for so long.





Find a local one go online and apply and go in store to apply or call and ask if they are hiring.








What I did was Google a bunch of business near my home and found their numbers using Google maps or their sites and I called and directly asked if they are hiring and what age do they hire at.





Try local grocery stores, pizza parlors, retail stores, fast food restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism