Monday, June 21, 2010

How important is it to have a major in mind when apply for college?

Because I got nothing. Don't get me wrong, I love doing a lot of things, but they're mostly for fun. However, I'm not at the point of apply for colleges yet, and I have some time, but I'd like to know.





Also, what are some interesting or good majors that I should look into?How important is it to have a major in mind when apply for college?
Most people change their major at least once during college so I wouldn't stress about it too much. However, you should have some ideas of what interests you, which subjects your best at....things like that.How important is it to have a major in mind when apply for college?
Not very important. Most colleges won't even let you declare one until you're at least a sophomore: this is the reason why the make you take GE, so you can figure out what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism