Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I apply for my VA home loan, I do not have the certificate yet, but I am eligible. I want to refinance

Start with the American Legion. They have all the forms and people to help you step by step. Good luck.How do I apply for my VA home loan, I do not have the certificate yet, but I am eligible. I want to refinance
every county has a vetern service officer, usually in city hall or somewheres. Contact their officeHow do I apply for my VA home loan, I do not have the certificate yet, but I am eligible. I want to refinance
My understanding is that you must have your certificate of eligibility before proceeding. The loan itself is not given through VA but through a mortgage lender, the VA merely guarantees the loan for a specific amount. This means if you default, VA guarantees payment (up to a certain amount) to the lender.





The VA has information regarding VA loans on their website as well as toll free customer service numbers.





www.va.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism