Monday, June 21, 2010

I want to work at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood but how can I apply for that?

I'm 18 and just moved to LA. And I really wanna work at Hard Rock Cafe as a server and it was my dream for a loooong time. lol


And I looked up the website but there was no application or things lke that..


Is there any way to apply for that??I want to work at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood but how can I apply for that?
I would find their number and call and say





Hello,


This is __________ and I would like to apply for a


position @ the Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood. Is


there a time that is convenient for you that I could


come in and fill out an application or possibly


speak with the manager?





Thank You,


______________





And after the interview send a small thank you card to the manager!!!! Smile!I want to work at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood but how can I apply for that?
Or ask a job counselor and they might be able to lead you in a better direction. With a better plan.


Just a suggestion. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
albinism